Monday, May 08, 2006

The Friendship Prayer

Father, I ask you to bless my friend readingthis right now! Lord, show them a new revelationof Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You tominister to their spirit at this very moment.Where there is pain, give them Your peace & mercy.Where there is self-doubting, release a renewedconfidence in Your ability to work through them.Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I askYou to give them understanding, patience, & strengthas they learn submission to Your leading.Where there is spiritual stagnation, I ask You torenew them by revealing Your nearness, and bydrawing them into greater intimacy with You.Where there is fear, reveal Your love, and releaseto them Your courage.Where there is a sin blocking them, reveal it, andbreak its hold over my friends' life.Bless their finances, give them greater vision, and raise up leaders, and friends to support, andencourage them.Give each of them discernment to recognize thedemonic around them, and reveal to them the powerthey have in You to defeat it.I ask You to do these things in Jesus name!In Christian love, Your Friend in Jesus

No comments: